Monday 31 December 2012

Second Class Posts

Over the past two years I've visited many wonderful gardens and blogged about them. Some posts have had lots of visits, others not. The following three are among my favourite posts which have not had many visits. The reason I like them is that the gardens were all revelations to me. I usually let my photographs do the talking, and in these three cases I think the photos came out pretty well. So if you missed them first time around, you might like to have a look at them now! They are Switzerland for a day, Arundel Castle Gardens and Vann-tastic!

Thank you to all of you for visiting my blog, I really do appreciate it, whether you leave a comment or not.
Please keep visiting in 2013, and Happy New Year!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Martin, I clicked on your links but couldn't open any of them. It could be just me, but I thought I let you know. Maybe you want to check the links? Anyway, Happy New Year 2013 to you!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina, you are right, don't know what that was about but I think I've sorted it, and thanks for the tip off!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year and best wishes for 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you guys, and thanks for your faithful following!

      Delete
  3. Your posts are like mini vacations to me. I'm looking forward for what you have to share with us in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martin, enjoyed my visits in 2012, look forward to seeing what you get up to this year.

    ReplyDelete